Friday, January 15, 2010

I Made It!

Hello People!

I am safe and well here in South Africa. I arrived a few days ago and we have been working hard on adjusting to the weather and the time change. I am hoping tonight will be the first night i get to bed before 6am. The country is beautiful and there are so many things i cant wait to share. Unfortunately our computer is broken so I am on borrowed time. I will post again soon but I wanted everyone to know I am happy and settling in. Thanks so much for prayers.

talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. dear marykate
    im glad you didnt die on the plane.
    im glad yall are all good to go
    cant wait to hear about everything to come
    we are on our way to chulucanas in a few hours...thanks pat for the 4 am flight.
    its funny that we have the same blog layout...FATE
    love,
    your little prayer angel person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, glad you are safe there in South Africa. Good job making such a sophisticated blog, I'm impressed. I feel like when you have a blog you automatically become 10 times more awesome, so hopefully that happens. I know you will do well down there.

    P.S. Do you have a toilet? If so, does it really spin the opposite direction?

    ReplyDelete